PREMIUM HANDCRAFTED CBDA-THCA TINCTURES
"One of the hidden gems of the Emerald Triangle."San Francisco Chronicle
Prof. Snook’s whole flower CBDA and THCA-rich tinctures offer deep relief and wellness support without intoxication. Combining age-old methods and modern innovation, we capture the healing essence of our strains and preserve their authentic composition and potency - from cannabinoids and terpenes to phenols, flavonoids and more.
- Strain-specific: You can count on consistent effects from bottle to bottle.
- Handcrafted: Made in small batches from our fresh whole flowers.
- Sun & Earth Grown: Our flowers are grown with regenerative farming practices.
- Non-Intoxicating for most users, so you get the benefits of THC, but not the high.
- Pure. We never add flavorings, scents, preservatives or other adulterants.
- Convenient. Our tinctures are discreet, tasty and easy to use straight or on food.
- Authentic. You get the 100% authentic cannabinoid profile of the cultivar; nothing more, nothing less.
“I wanted to write to thank you for the guidance with your ACDC tincture and to give you the results of the effects on my mother, who has alzheimers and distress. “AMAZING! My whole family is astounded at the difference in her temperament and anxiety. She is no longer asking the same question or having the same conversation again and again. She is also not wringing her hands nor is she always asking for my dad. But the best part is, she is smiling again!" Molly, Oakland
“My previous experience of cannabis was that is made me anxious and even panicked, and I’d just want to eat and go to sleep. But now I use the Harlequin alcohol tincture at night about an hour before bed and it helps me get relaxed, ready for bed, to read, and then it helps me sleep. It takes the edge off the day without any narcotic effects or high.” Pamela, Sebastopol
- Several years ago I heard of CBD oil, and tried several brands and strengths. None worked very well until I tried Prof. Snook's. The ACDC 20:1 and the Harlequin 2:1 have been wonderful at mitigating my pain. There have been months when I've not needed any opioids. My pain and discomfort are practically non existent.
- Sheldon B., El Cerrito
- I took just 4 drops of ACDC, and to my total surprise and delight when I awoke at 7am, I realized I had fallen right back into sleep! Now that’s what I’d call a little help from a friend.-- Patrice
- As a teacher with a chronic illness, I often had to leave my classroom early with migraines and pain. Professor Snook's came to the rescue, and their 1:1 Kumari oil is now my lifeblood, and is a foundational part of my wellness toolkit.
- G., Berkeley
- Your ACDC tincture is a very quick stress- reducer and it takes away my racing heart -- without any high. I no longer need costly supplements. It’s a miracle product!-- Patricia
- I have been using Prof. Snook's AC/DC 20:1 tincture and Kumari 1:1 tincture since November of 2016. They have helped with my anxiety and appetite. I have been detoxing from years of opiate use.- S.
- I’ve been using Prof. Snook's tinctures for several months. They “turn down the volume” of my chronic pain where others have not, so I can go about my day with greater comfort. It’s made a big difference in my life. “Professor Snook's works for me where others have not. Everyone is different ... this one is my fave.”
- Last night I took 3 drops of your Harlequin tincture and slept for 8 blessed hours -- again! I’ve been using it for the past year, and it is the only thing that reliably tames my wakefulness.- Barbara
- Our daughter Jordyn has gone from a zombie-like state to participating in, loving and enjoying life. She lives everyday because of your tincture.-- Cassandra
LOVINGLY GROWN AT OUR FARM
THE MINISTRY OF FLOWERS
We believe healing begins in the garden.
All the medicinal cannabis flowers in the Prof. Snook tinctures and salves is planted and farmed directly in the Earth, here in our Sonoma County gardens. We’ve worked hard to turn our farm into a haven of regenerative, sustainable agriculture.
Appreciation for rich, living soil and cultivating a vibrant, diverse ecosystem in which the plants can flourish is the foundation of our farming philosophy.
The result is a an exquisitely complex and beautiful growing environment, full of life, and always free of pesticides, fungicides and synthetic fertilizers.